Expansion, Support and Empowerment
The Canadian Society of Dowsers is a National Voluntary Not-for-profit Association with an open membership whose purposes are to:
- Facilitate networking amongst dowsers and organizational affiliates
- Provide basic and continuing educational opportunities for members
- Encourage the highest ethical standards and responsible practices on the part of its members
- Promote public awareness of and appreciation for the art of dowsing
- Encourage the development of new organizational affiliates
Opinions and concepts expressed in the journal, web articles and local dowsing groups are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Canadian Society of Dowsers.